The future!!

skyhuck

That is the single best post you have ever posted mate. A real eye opener. Makes you think about the fact that If everyone got a job, then it would be the job centre staff looking for work. Do they deliberatly not do their job very well. hahaha

the local job shop is now a vets, unemployed folk now have to get a bus 15 miles to the nearest one now wtf, they wont give them bus money but they will re inburst them, now there are folk out there in need of help, single parents, folk genuinely sick and un able to get jobs through personal circumstances, and i really feel for them. my mate got a collapsed lung, he had worked since he was 15, never claimed a penny in his life, he was 40, so 25 years of paying tax and stamp. he never got a penny because he was self employed yet the job shop still wanted him to travel 30 miles return trip to sign on, he said no, they said why not, he said because you dont give me any money and i cant walk or breath and also i am skint. they gave him no end of grief:mad1:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in my own little world, i get up in the morning make alexander breakfast and go to work, i cut down trees and come home. i dont buy papers or watch the news, if i do it depresses me and i end up feeling crap because someone on the otherside of the world has had a bad day, i cant save the world, and it can be harsh, but no one helps me when the chips are down so i reap all my own reward for my family. i have never voted, and dont plan too, i dont know enough about it and feel everyone is out to line their own pockets. fair enough. the sun will rise, the sun will set. brambles will be jaggy and this job will give me a sore back, that i can handle. the worlds problems glamourised and shoved in our faces to keep us scared and locked in our houses afraid of everything, i cant. big brother is made out to be more important than wars around the world, and jeremy kyle could probably be voted in as prime minister if he wanted. not for me. i am going to go and have a fire up the woods with my boy and make spears, hope your wife and new kiddy will be safe and well soon mate, and you are in my thoughts. all the best franky my boy:001_smile:

i live in my own little world, i get up in the morning make alexander breakfast and go to work, i cut down trees and come home. i dont buy papers or watch the news, if i do it depresses me and i end up feeling crap because someone on the otherside of the world has had a bad day, i cant save the world, and it can be harsh, but no one helps me when the chips are down so i reap all my own reward for my family. i have never voted, and dont plan too, i dont know enough about it and feel everyone is out to line their own pockets. fair enough. the sun will rise, the sun will set. brambles will be jaggy and this job will give me a sore back, that i can handle. the worlds problems glamourised and shoved in our faces to keep us scared and locked in our houses afraid of everything, i cant. big brother is made out to be more important than wars around the world, and jeremy kyle could probably be voted in as prime minister if he wanted. not for me. i am going to go and have a fire up the woods with my boy and make spears, hope your wife and new kiddy are well mate, and you are in my thoughts. all the best franky my boy:001_smile:
Sometime Stevie you make a statement like that and the world seems alot clearer alot less dense and a whole lot simpler. Cheers for everything. I'm off to wait for my bundle of joy, hope he comes to see me on fathers day.

i think if you decide to give in, you will go under and these individuals will blame the industry, losing contracts,cheap prices, credit crunch etc but the fact is THEY decided to give in, as has been said there is work there you just have to look for it and want it, if you feel depressed regarding the current climate you will project that image in your demeanor to a prospective client without even knowing it, and that can be very off putting.

i once read if you duplicated the same desire, energy, never give in attitude that you used to have your first sexual experience you would succeed in EVERYTHING you tried:laugh1:

Ding, Ding ding, In the blue corner hailing from East Yorkshire the man himself Mr. Frank /Darren "The Butcher" vs from Largs thee one thee only Mr Shreks Wee Brother. Seconds out 'ROUND ONE'

Huh? you confuse me with your Kentish wit.:001_tongue:

if you feel depressed regarding the current climate you will project that image in your demeanor to a prospective client without even knowing it, and that can be very off putting.

QUOTE]Indeed, Perception is reality. If you are percieved to be not bothered about "current climate" blah blah, then you will be percieved to be good at what you do and In demand.

i live in my own little world, i get up in the morning make alexander breakfast and go to work, i cut down trees and come home. i dont buy papers or watch the news, if i do it depresses me and i end up feeling crap because someone on the otherside of the world has had a bad day, i cant save the world, and it can be harsh, but no one helps me when the chips are down so i reap all my own reward for my family. i have never voted, and dont plan too, i dont know enough about it and feel everyone is out to line their own pockets. fair enough. the sun will rise, the sun will set. brambles will be jaggy and this job will give me a sore back, that i can handle. the worlds problems glamourised and shoved in our faces to keep us scared and locked in our houses afraid of everything, i cant. big brother is made out to be more important than wars around the world, and jeremy kyle could probably be voted in as prime minister if he wanted. not for me. i am going to go and have a fire up the woods with my boy and make spears, hope your wife and new kiddy will be safe and well soon mate, and you are in my thoughts. all the best franky my boy:001_smile:

good man:beerchug:

Well if anyone turns up to price a job with a gob on and tells the potential customer of doom and gloom then they need a right good slapping.

As for positive thinking well yeah sure it is a good thing and it does improve your chances in life but it wont create work if its not there.

Work will get better in the future but it will have some casualties and imo they will be small firms who do things by the books not your bodgit and scarper firms who have survived for years before the recession had even started.