Brand New Security Website

Steve Bullman

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Theft of Outdoor Power Equipment effects commercial and domestic users alike and is an ever increasing problem. If all owners were to register their machines on Arbsafe, and all buyers of secondhand equipment were to check the providence of their prospective purchase then stolen machines would become more difficult for criminals to dispose of.

This could ultimately reduce the theft of equipment. It is my intention to encourage purchasers of new equipment from my shop to register it on Arbsafe"

• 8 months later...

Just bumping this. It seems theres still a massive amount of people out there who haven't heard about arbsafe yet, or know about it and haven't registered.

This is the only website of its kinda dedicated to arb gear, and now with police accreditation it makes absolutely no sense not to have your gear listed. Arbsafe is now nearly a year old, hopefully it continues to grow and somewhere down the road makes a small difference to someone.

Nice one Steve.

Did you get any further with leaflets for dealers counters?

I really ought to push this to my customers (as it seems I said I would in the post above yours!) but without something written to hand them it takes too much time to explain the idea and the benefits so it does not get done.

I have just added this to my website Steve. I hope I have your approval, if not I will take it straight down

Arbsafe register for your small garden machinery

Good one. How about a PDF file that dealers can print themselves then display on their counter.

If I see something of interest I take a photo with my phone(saves trees) then deal with it later.