arbtalkers arbtrucks

treewizard

Whats a "tment"? Is it a scotticsh thing?

I get the "treetment" idea, its not great but I get it. But why seperate the Tree and tment with a : ? Are scottish people not clever enough to work out that treetment is a play on words, so you've had to seperate it out?

If so then why isn't the website tree:tment? And is the capital T in the web address due to auto correction of the text software? Mine does that, after www. it then assumes you want a capital after the . it can be corrected afterwards.

BTW I'm in a bad mood cos my signwriter can't spell "arboricultural" so its all got to be done again!

Whats a "tment"? Is it a scotticsh thing?

I get the "treetment" idea, its not great but I get it. But why seperate the Tree and tment with a : ? Are scottish people not clever enough to work out that treetment is a play on words, so you've had to seperate it out?

If so then why isn't the website tree:tment? And is the capital T in the web address due to auto correction of the text software? Mine does that, after www. it then assumes you want a capital after the . it can be corrected afterwards.

BTW I'm in a bad mood cos my signwriter can't spell "arboricultural" so its all got to be done again!

Dont think punctuation like that is allowed in web addresses mate.

Dont think punctuation like that is allowed in web addresses mate.

I think your right, but is the company called treetment? no need for the punctuation, the web address looks fine, I'm just not sure what Tree :tment is for.

Call it Treetment and leave folk to work it out.

I'm still in a bad mood but have just been to see signwriter and he is doing it again tomorrow (only had it done yesterday!) Can't go to work till its done anyway cos its also needs a clutch, going for that this afternoon. Grrrrr!!!!!

[ATTACH]our arb trucks etc[/ATTACH]

holy cow that's a set up.... loving the mog with a mouth..:thumbup:

makes my d3 look kinda weedy,,, sign writing is now complete...

that's it sat on access height before anyone mentions ground clearance... swmbo is pregnant....

IMG_2085.JPG.bee0dcd49a70fc75c4a70b797a890e4f.JPG

Edited by ad15
add text

I think your right, but is the company called treetment? no need for the punctuation, the web address looks fine, I'm just not sure what Tree :tment is for.

Call it Treetment and leave folk to work it out.

I'm still in a bad mood but have just been to see signwriter and he is doing it again tomorrow (only had it done yesterday!) Can't go to work till its done anyway cos its also needs a clutch, going for that this afternoon. Grrrrr!!!!!

I dont know mate, the : looks a bit pointless doesn't it. Oh well, if it works it works.:thumbup1:

Looks like a good truck though. Somewhere to keep tools would be a good addition.