Confession Box - Naughty naughty!

TimberCutterDartmoor

When i was living at home one day while taking the dog out for a walk, I stopped for a leak. When i looked down i noticed the dog was standing there getting wet. My mum wondered what i was doing washing the dog off when i got back. Told her he had rolled in something nasty.

I also once looked at a web site with a naked woman on it, only once thou.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a guy at our school that no-one really liked very much so a few people decided that they'd make up that he was caught participating in a vigourous bout of self abuse on the school skiing trip. The poor (innocent) lad was then given the nickname "Friction" and was forced to transfer schools not long after as he used to get the Micheal ripped out of him non-stop for every moment he was in school.

Pretty funny then, and very funny now. Although, he probably doesn't see it like that....

There was a guy at our school that no-one really liked very much so a few people decided that they'd make up that he was caught participating in a vigourous bout of self abuse on the school skiing trip. The poor (innocent) lad was then given the nickname "Friction" and was forced to transfer schools not long after as he used to get the Micheal ripped out of him non-stop for every moment he was in school.

Pretty funny then, and very funny now. Although, he probably doesn't see it like that....

I don't find this in the least bit funny!!:thumbdown:

I'm just glad he didn't commit suicide, as some victims of bullying do!!

WHY are some people so weak and pathetic that they find humor in the misery of other???:confused1: I just don't get it??:confused1:

I don't find this in the least bit funny!!:thumbdown:

I'm just glad he didn't commit suicide, as some victims of bullying do!!

WHY are some people so weak and pathetic that they find humor in the misery of other???:confused1: I just don't get it??:confused1:

im with you on this.

hope the poor kid managed to put it all behind him,

one of my friends was put through a similar ordeal at school, 5 years and 4 suicide attempts later and she still takes anti depressants. memories like that just dont go away.

sad tale.

im with you on this.

hope the poor kid managed to put it all behind him,

one of my friends was put through a similar ordeal at school, 5 years and 4 suicide attempts later and she still takes anti depressants. memories like that just dont go away.

sad tale.

i was bullied quite severely at school to the point that it was affecting me to such a degree that i had to see a psychologist. Being on the receiving end of the bullies ain't fun lads and it certainly ain't funny being a victim.:mad1:

I realise that this story could've come across badly. This lad was a severly nasty piece of work, and a bully to boot. I'm not excusing what was done as we were all bullied by him at one point or other. I'm not advocating bullying either, merely confessing one of the many stupid things that I did at school. I apologise if I have upset anyone.

Tom

I confess to spinning Dad's brand new Volvo up the A1 junction at Brampton. It hit the curb with such a bang, I thought it would roll. Drove it home, cleaned all the mud of the drivers side and left it in the garage. Seven years later he offered to sell it to me for next to nothing. As he was counting the cash he said "Never been raced nor rallied except by you when it was brand new"! My younger sister had snitched on me and he had known all along.

When I was about 4 or 5 my Mum caught me and my brother running up and down on top of our old asbestos garage roof. She went nuts.

Next month or so she caught me happily cutting through all the indicator wiring in her car with scissors.

Happy days