Bandit gallery

GlobalNewark

Is that black Beast the one that was down in a huge warehouse in north London and I believe was stolen at some time. Don't know whether it was ever recovered?

Yes the very same one, it was found in Poland, brought back & we rebuilt all the bits what were missing. Still working in the UK today.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

Yes the very same one, it was found in Poland, brought back & we rebuilt all the bits what were missing. Still working in the UK today.

That's incredible, how the hell did they manage to get it there without it being noticed. I think it went to the north London warehouse after being recovered. Do they still have it. I saw it when I sold some wood chip to them but it never progressed any further than trials.

That's incredible, how the hell did they manage to get it there without it being noticed. I think it went to the north London warehouse after being recovered. Do they still have it. I saw it when I sold some wood chip to them but it never progressed any further than trials.

T now belongs to a company called Energy 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app

This thing of beauty arrived today in the UK, it's a 255xp tracked chipper & the first of its kind here. Fully radio remote control, CAT undercarriage, 213hp CAT engine & a 15.5"x 25" opening. The remote transmitter weighs in under 750kgs.

The remote transmitter weighs in less than 750kgs??:confused1:

Sorry that bit lost me?

A seriously nice bit of kit, what sort of £'s

Eddie.

Sorry that bit lost me?

Eddie.

It's a quip Eddie - basically they are saying that if weight is an issue then look elsewhere! It looks awesome, I just wish I understood Bandit product numbers... What is a disk machine, what is a drum machine, do the numbers refer to chipping capacity or engine power etc etc?

Sorry that bit lost me?

Eddie.

Sorry Eddie for my sarcasm, every time I post someone says does it weigh less than 750kgs? Looking around £55-£60K for this size/spec. Did you see the post in the Bandit gallery of the bespoke 1890HD?

Sorry Eddie for my sarcasm, every time I post someone says does it weigh less than 750kgs? Looking around £55-£60K for this size/spec. Did you see the post in the Bandit gallery of the bespoke 1890HD?

If the model number ends in 90 i:e 990, 1390, 1890 it is a drum chipper.