Lidl torque wrench?

Gerbutt

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what about this not topnotch but a bit more to come back on in the event of failiure

Sealey Micrometer Torque Wrench 1/2"Sq Drive Calibrated AK624 - Motamec.com

or for pro tools

PrimeTools.co.uk

they even have made in uk king dick tools for realistic money

Ive got the sealey and for most of what i do its way out of the range -too high.have just invested in a circa 2-24 nm/ft ilbs??(cant remember).anyway its more in the range of small engine work.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Arbtalk mobile app

Got to say I've been changing chipper blades for over 15 years and never used a torque wrench, never had any problem.

Same Huck.

It's surprising how tight the bolts have to be though, ie nowhere near as tight as you would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I have the Halfords professional range torque wrench, for something as important as torque settings on chipper blades I wouldn't skimp on this particular item. I seem to remember it was around 60 - 70 quid with the discount card.

I have one of their tool kits and they do seem good. Think a mate had one if those cards too 😀