RCO new video

Gray git

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not but he is only trashing a product on the Internet.

Cant have it both ways.

Ian, WTf mate ?

Firstly, I didnt post the video or start the thread here, with good reason.

Second, I dont actually say anything bad about the product in the video. The outcome might suggest some dissatisfaction on my part, but its still somewhat subjective to interpretation.

If you want to ask me what I think of the 201 I'll tell you outright. There's been a lot of post 200t users who've publicly expressed much disappointment with 201....and hopefully if enough of them continue to speak their mind Stihl might consider making some improvements where possible.

As for 'cant have it both ways'....I've endured a fair share of ridicule and discontent right here on the forum, at least the products Im involved with....but for the best part I've learned to accept that it comes with the territory and people should be able to say what they feel on an open forum. The most frustrating part for me is often where I might actually agree with some of the criticisms, but be powerless to change the situation. Whatever, your 'cant have it both ways' statement doesn't seem very fitting here :confused1:

As for the copying issue. Dam right I was upset....but that must be more than 2 years ago now. Funny how one problem soon gets eclipsed by others and then become less important. I dont really think about your friend in Wales, and have way more important stuff to worry about. But by all means pass on my best wishes when you see him next.

Ive met you several times Ian, even came close to working with you on that roadside job we spoke about once. Im hoping to make it to the APF this year so maybe we can have a brew and find out what the issue is here.

So Reg, what mods did your (old) 201t have, and how did it affect the saw?

I've seen you using a 16" bar (I think) in your videos so it must be a big difference, which would lead me to think your 201 was pretty heavily modded?

Even with all that does the t540 still beast it in stock form?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I feel a little guilty now for bringing your video to the masses on arbtalk and for the backlash it's caused you reg, sorry.

Ian, don't take this wrong but do you enjoy being the 1 with the big spoon stirring it all the time or is it a devils advocate thing to try and promote both sides of a debate which is what forums are for, to express one's opinions be it conventional or otherwise within forum rules?

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.

I feel a little guilty now for bringing your video to the masses on arbtalk and for the backlash it's caused you reg, sorry.

Ian, don't take this wrong but do you enjoy being the 1 with the big spoon stirring it all the time or is it a devils advocate thing to try and promote both sides of a debate which is what forums are for, to express one's opinions be it conventional or otherwise within forum rules?

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.

Sometimes grown ups argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other any more. :lol: