The NEW schliesing 235MX - Demo tour

Craig Wilkie

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not here to sell, nor bicker. im sorry you feel that way.

mate, dont worry about what people say,its just there opinions. i'm sure no one is intending to have a go directly at you.:001_smile:

the 220 is listed as a 6" machine when in fact it chips nearer 8"

so im guessing the 235 goes nearer the 9" mark in reality?

a better price comparison would be a 200mmx against a tw150

Not sure about the 200 but the larger 220 Schliesing (can we call them Premier again now?) has a maximum vertical lift (gap between the rollers) of 160mm - so no way is 8" (203mm) ever going to fit. I think it is the age old problem of man claiming to have more in his hands than is actually the case!!! The vertical lift on the TW 190 goes over 200mm.

Richard Marshall.

PS - Welcome back to the old world of chippers Craig and the new world of forums!!!

Well what a welcome to Arbtalk for a sponsor! He comes here to offer a demo to promote the latest offering from the Schliesing range, and has a load of grief thrown at him.

I'm sure we all have preferences as to which chipper to own/use, and we all know the good/bad points of various models. I for one, would love a splangly new Schliesing in any size, cos I rate them over any other machine I've used, but I dont have the money or the justification to do so, so the little old Jensen wlll have to do, and when I think I need a better machine will hire in a Schliesing.

Nice to see the dealers are getting involved with Arbtalk, both by participating, and sponsoring the forum, and I'm sure we can all benefit from their presence.

Well what a welcome to Arbtalk for a sponsor! He comes here to offer a demo to promote the latest offering from the Schliesing range, and has a load of grief thrown at him.

I think that's an unfair comment Andy. :001_smile:

Many of of come on here forum virgins, not realising the power of the forum and oblivious to forum eticate and get ripped to peices in our first few posts, it happened to me and it has happened to many others.

Till you learn forum eticate or in this case even basic sales skills, being a sponsor doesn't make you immune to critisism.

The internet is a very powerful medium, if you decide to broadcast yourself on it without doing homework or brushing up on basic sales skills then expect a big fall and that fall wouldn't be the fault of all internet users, it would be yours.

One thing you need to remember when doing a sales pitch online, you are not pitching to one person in a sales showroom, you are pitching to 6.7 billion people, you had better get your sales pitch right.

Jonesie is a good example of how to approach it correctly.

I think that's an unfair comment Andy. :001_smile:

Many of of come on here forum virgins, not realising the power of the forum and oblivious to forum eticate and get ripped to peices in our first few posts, it happened to me and it has happened to many others.

Till you learn forum eticate or in this case even basic sales skills, being a sponsor doesn't make you immune to critisism.

The internet is a very powerful medium, if you decide to broadcast yourself on it without doing homework or brushing up on basic sales skills then expect a big fall and that fall wouldn't be the fault of all internet users, it would be yours.

One thing you need to remember when doing a sales pitch online, you are not pitching to one person in a sales showroom, you are pitching to 6.7 billion people, you had better get your sales pitch right.

Jonesie is a good example of how to approach it correctly.

Hmmm food for thought there Dean, and a well thought out reasoning! Maybe this is why some shy away from the involvement in forums such as this one, and we're a tough crowd to please