stress

I find that the busier I am the less I worry. Too much thinking time is bad for me.

I know exactly what you mean mate. Go like an idiot from the momentyou wake up for as long a day as possible then hit the sack......7 days a week. Its that or back to the bottle and the rest...:thumbdown: Not had much work for a couple of weeks, and head is starting to spin again- anxiety, paranoia, all the usual anger and heartburn. Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh:thumbdown:Still, the little guy in my avatar - Olly- makes it all better and makes me realise why i do it.

:Still, the little guy in my avatar - Olly- makes it all better and makes me realise why i do it.

If he's fit and healthy and knows you love him, you are a rich man!!!

All the other things, work, money, etc are just incidentals, IMO :001_smile:

I'm just the same. Not a lot of work and I'm a lot worse to live with.

Stress is a strange thing. A head of a mulit-national company with 20,000 employees may feel very little stress. A bloke working for himself may feel loads. It's an individual thing

If he's fit and healthy and knows you love him, you are a rich man!!!

All the other things, work, money, etc are just incidentals, IMO :001_smile:

very true huck, the problem is people fall into patterns. always rushing around, always skint, always having run ins with folk, etc. what you have to do is break the pattern and start a fresh. if you leave the house every morning without your breakfast or making a pack lunch. you are going to be hungry all day, if you file your invoices on the floor of your truck they are never going to get paid. avoid what you know brings you grief, give yourself a new set of rules and stick to them. :001_smile:

I'm just the same. Not a lot of work and I'm a lot worse to live with.

Stress is a strange thing. A head of a mulit-national company with 20,000 employees may feel very little stress. A bloke working for himself may feel loads. It's an individual thing

its all in your natural make up, the guy who runs 20,000 workers didnt just get there by chance. he was chosen and trained accordingly. most of us are good at cutting down trees and physically good at most things, but are we mentally equiped for running our own business?probably not. i know what position i would have in a big company, because i have been tested for it. i would be a team leader, not a managing director. ideally in charge of woman between 55 and 65. and if an important decision should be made i should seek advice from above as i am too spontanious. thats me down to a tee. :001_cool:

Thought I'd just post a list of the physical symptoms that anxiety can bring about. These are all things that have personally happened to me.

Sleep problems, daytime tirednes,Twitches, Headaches,

underarm sweating, Shingles, Constarpation,the runs, wind, breathing difficulty, swallowing problems, have to keep swallowing (usually happens in bed), Pain between ribs, Panic attack (rush of adrenoline)

palaptations, Dribbling of urine (No, I'm not over 80), Nettle rash (urticaria). Also had pain behind eye which was stress related.

The vast majority of my symptoms are caused by muscle tension.

Obviously, these things can be caused by other things, some a lot more serious than anxiety. If in doubt see a doctor. Mine is brilliant. I always come out feeling a lot better than when I went in.

Thats all folks