stress

Sounds like you need to get out of there!

These types of folk are very clever and sneaky, with split personalities .

Narcissists through and through!

You won't win with them , the bosses are being tricked and they don't know it.

Chuck it and free yourself!

Very good post; some people I and no doubt others should have kept away from years ago, after which it's much more difficult to leave destructive relationships after a period of tolerating one that should never have been...

One of the trials of working life is "difficult people" they are to be found in many firms, certainly on every construction site I've ever worked on and in many working environments.

When you get "difficult people" in leadership over you then life does become very challenging.

Being able to deal with these situations with integrity and self respect can be a real tightrope but in doing so we develop our own character and skills that can only be learned in these difficult situations.

It may be worth sticking around Jammydog... In management,people that aren't good at their job tend to have a limited shelf life.. Sooner or later they get found out.

Remember mate, the cream rises to the top... (The scum gets scraped off)

Hope things work out for you.

Timon

One of the trials of working life is "difficult people" they are to be found in many firms, certainly on every construction site I've ever worked on and in many working environments.

When you get "difficult people" in leadership over you then life does become very challenging.

Being able to deal with these situations with integrity and self respect can be a real tightrope but in doing so we develop our own character and skills that can only be learned in these difficult situations.

It may be worth sticking around Jammydog... In management,people that aren't good at their job tend to have a limited shelf life.. Sooner or later they get found out.

Remember mate, the cream rises to the top... (The scum gets scraped off)

Hope things work out for you.

Timon

Wise words Timon, Thankyou 😀

You're welcome mate. I remember how chuffed you were when you landed the job. :)

I was over the moon, the thought of working in a team, doing the job I love, getting regular money....couldn't be further from the truth. I have to face this idiot today...with his fake smiles and hellos knowing he has been stabbing me in the back most of last week....I may be on here later looking for a job 😉😉😉

• 2 weeks later...

Mental health problems, stress, depression and so on are awful problems. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemies.

I've suffered on and off all my life. Had 3 years with very severe depression. I've been looking into statistics recently and suicide is THE biggest killer of men under 35!

• 1 month later...

The main thing I stress about is when I book a job in and think, is this going to be doable in a day. Or have I booked too much in for that day. The silly thing is when I book it in I must believe it's doable otherwise I wouldn't book it in. So from that moment until I complete the job which 90% or the time we complete with no problems I worry out it. If we ever did run over I know I could always rearrange things but I think it's the worry of letting people down.