Buying a new chipper. Advice please

Dr.Green

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try something different and see how poor they really are then.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

I have used a Jensen in the past and was not impressed, I rate TW as good machines that do what they are made to do at an affordable price. End of the day you don't like em then that's up to you, I'm giving people an owners view from someone who uses them everyday. I find them super machines. It seems all you do is slag TW off on here and worship greenmech or is it Forst this week;)

I have used a Jensen in the past and was not impressed, I rate TW as good machines that do what they are made to do at an affordable price. End of the day you don't like em then that's up to you, I'm giving people an owners view from someone who uses them everyday. I find them super machines. It seems all you do is slag TW off on here and worship greenmech or is it Forst this week;)

I dislike them because I think there crap, my opinion ! You get upset thst I voice my opinion? ???? Thats probably because you know im right and your in denial! !

Forst now on road tow ....one hell of a machine, have a tracked jensen aswell and both better that gm

Your mistaken if you think I get upset, I just find your posts a bit childish, I am just defending what I think is a good machine, mine munches away on 6" logs as good as the other chippers I've seen, yes the bearings could be better but they are what they are and I get on with it. I am in denial of nothing, I think TW are a good machine for the money and am happy with mine. That's all there is to it really.

I like Timberwolfs have two, aren't they the market leader of chippers?

TW definitely have the largest share of the market here, I sat the other day & thought of 34 different chipper manufacturers so the market is swamped. It is easy to see the attributes of some makes like the TW & it has it's place in the market, I can see why customers would want this & I can see why people want lightweight, narrow & budget machines. I can understand tracked chippers & we know our place in the market, then there are other makes where the mind boggles?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app

Richard Court.

Morbark - wish they were in the UK. I have an old Morbark 10-20 drum chipper and what a machine! For what it is, it will last forever.

Morbark are just round the corner from Bandit in Michigan, another solidly built American chipper. A lot of the components are shared with Bandit like knives etc, they are represented in the Uk.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app