The POO factor!

Old Mill Tree Care

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite right.

I can't believe people are not brave enough to ask the customer to do the correct thing and clean up after their pet for fear of loosing the work.

If they are a decent person, they will clear it up.

If not then let some other mug do the job...

In the last case our client was a woman with a new born so I didn't think that coming Diva all over and making a fuss was the correct thing to do with a team of 4 standing by and the job worth 4k.

Other clients have been

'cas sociaux' or people on benefits who wouldn't know a turd from a microwave meal.

Aged or handicaped people who only have enough minerals left to open the back door to let their fat black lab out to crap twice a day.

But the ones that really annoy me are the prissy precious middle class early retirees and French pseudo bourgeois who let their nasty poodles do it's business all over the lawn in and around the grandchildrens plastic garden play ground toys.

At the end of the day, I like money too much so I'll just try to stop gagging and get on with it.

Maybe the pots full of poo left under the balcony will help get the message through.

Ty

I'll never forget the time we spent 15 minutes shovelling the numerous dog turds into a gargantuan pile in front if the clients shed door, to clear our way (it must have been a foot high) only for the dopey apprentice lad to put his brand new Stihl boot right through the top of said pile.

Up to his ankle, and none of us wanted to share the drive back to the yard with him!

I'll never forget the time we spent 15 minutes shovelling the numerous dog turds into a gargantuan pile in front if the clients shed door, to clear our way (it must have been a foot high) only for the dopey apprentice lad to put his brand new Stihl boot right through the top of said pile.

Up to his ankle, and none of us wanted to share the drive back to the yard with him!

Hysterical laughter here!:lol:

Ha-ha had just the same last year on a cherry tree removal....told the lady customer could she make sure all the handbag dog poos be cleared up prior to us doing the job,

She didn't so I piled 30 plus dog diamonds on the new patio right next to the French doors.

Cheers Matty :thumbup:

Should have shoved a flag in the top of it.

I love my dog as you all know.

There's only one thing worse than picking up dog crap, and that's not picking it up.

I tell them I expect it cleared on job day when I quote. If its not we'll go and do something else.

Life's too short to be cleaning shite from your hitch cord....

I love my dog as you all know.

There's only one thing worse than picking up dog crap, and that's not picking it up.

I tell them I expect it cleared on job day when I quote. If its not we'll go and do something else.

Life's too short to be cleaning shite from your hitch cord....

Exactly! :thumbup: