4x4 insurance for young drivers

bob

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is that with as that's unbelievable modded chipped and your paying 320. I got a3l rodeo that's remapped and chipped at 35 with a clean licences I pay £875 for any one over 25.

Where did you get your chip from and does it make much of a difference to power and econemy?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

i tend to get much better prices online from aviva, i think they have some deal that if u only use there online service only you get a cheeper rate, thats from my memory tho? dont ever have a need to call them, u can do everything online so quick and easy! they seem to be keen for the insurance as they were at least half the other lowest price i had . at £320 it makes running a truck a little cheaper than my old 1.3 diesel doblo!

Where did you get your chip from and does it make much of a difference to power and econemy?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

We bought the pro drive model which was a bit erratic so we had it remapped and then our mechanic sauced the chip it's a super chip. If you Google the name you will get loads of suppliers come up. Be carefully though if you have an accident and you have not informed your insurance they will not pay out on the car.

Young men will pay a fortune for any form of motor insurance.

Stay away from stuff like Defenders and it's hardly any worse than insuring a Corsa at 18. I had a Diahatsu Fourtrack 2.8TD at 17. Yes it was expensive to insure, but only £200 more than a Pug 106, and it pulled the trailer a lot better! :lol:

Look at insurance groups. Fourtrack is Group 7, quite low.