New saw! what to get?

higgi1234

Raise the bar, 560xp!

Heated handles are for people not working hard enough!

[ATTACH]146182[/ATTACH]

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Where did u get the wrap handle? Didn't think they made one for it? Looks smart

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

America

Yh I guessed that bit, but on the husky website for USA they don't sell the 562xp with option of a full wrap so I'm guessing it's an aftermarket part?

Yh I guessed that bit, but on the husky website for USA they don't sell the 562xp with option of a full wrap so I'm guessing it's an aftermarket part?

No, it's OEM, it's also available on the 2260, just not in Europe!

562 comes with the option of the full wrap handle , double dawgs and high top air filter .:001_smile:

For your money an MS211 is not to be laughed at. 14" bar, keep it sharp and it will look after you. Weighs very little, cheap on fuel/parts, and you can cut up to 28" diameter with it. It was my first saw, and is still my favourite ground saw. For a budget of £300 you could get that and a few new chains!

Ive just bought a Tanaka ECV 4501. A great professional saw and starts very easily. These Japanese engines last and the saw is much better price than a Stihl or Husky. With Stihl you pay for the name like we used to with Castrol.

It's got all round vibration rubbers too.

Edited by tomw
More to add

Ive just bought a Tanaka ECV 4501. A great professional saw and starts very easily. These Japanese engines last and the saw is much better price than a Stihl or Husky. With Stihl you pay for the name like we used to with Castrol.

It's got all round vibration rubbers too.

Refreshing. I was thinking here goes the 106,547th thread recommending Stihl and Husqvarna. The only 2 makes of decent saw apparently :001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes: