Paleo diet for arborists

Steve Bullman

Really rob? I had to give up half way through, maybe I got a particularly bad one

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

i loved them, i don't take salt on my food ever i really don't like it, the ones i ate were really tasty and more sweet than salt.

• 2 weeks later...

stronglifts is okey,starting strength by rippetoe and wendlers 531 programme are also two good choices...any basic lifts performed hard and with good form will aid tremendously.

I follow a hybrid 531 and crossffit template, having another stab at the uks natural strongest this year and found paleo to have helped no end in my prep.

Hi Yeti, nice to see your still about:thumbup1:

Your a big power guy, or are you know 11 stone:confused1::biggrin:

Be interested to hear your story of this diet:001_smile:

Hey up thar Mr Blair, well I did the unthinkable and went crossfit and paleo,im sat at a steady 21 stone at present with full top row of abs and bundles of veins hanging out my quads down fro a very smooth 24.5 stone. Strength is climbing (max deadlift is at 250kg for 8 reps over over grip no belt no straps), I lost a bit of max power for first month then the weights started shooting up again. I feel im running at 110percent all the time now, cardio has improved no end. I made the shift in hope of hitting the stihl timber sports series at some stage and winning uks natural strongest man the diet is so easy to manipulate, I can gain or lose a stone without really any headache just b manipulating my fruit and fat intake. Squirrel rabbit and wood pigeon have been staples for past month

Looks good, i'll give this a try. Hows the diet going Tommy, staying strict?

Had a few nights on the beer but going to knock that on the head for a while (after Easter!).

Being fairly strict, have 5 crackers with mature cheddar as a bit of a treat every now and then. Stayed off bread and criaps which were my main problem! Loving bacon and eggs though and having a lot of fish. You still sticking to it?

Hey up thar Mr Blair, well I did the unthinkable and went crossfit and paleo,im sat at a steady 21 stone at present with full top row of abs and bundles of veins hanging out my quads down fro a very smooth 24.5 stone. Strength is climbing (max deadlift is at 250kg for 8 reps over over grip no belt no straps), I lost a bit of max power for first month then the weights started shooting up again. I feel im running at 110percent all the time now, cardio has improved no end. I made the shift in hope of hitting the stihl timber sports series at some stage and winning uks natural strongest man the diet is so easy to manipulate, I can gain or lose a stone without really any headache just b manipulating my fruit and fat intake. Squirrel rabbit and wood pigeon have been staples for past month

I can't be the only one thinking you belong in a cage at a zoo somewhere? :001_tt2::lol::lol:

Seriously, props to you mate. What do you squat, sasquatch? :lol: