God bless the Polish!

Eastern

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I run my firm on the biases of that I don't tolerate lazy ness I don't go for cheep labour I go for great people that love there job and strive to be the best and as a boss I pave the way for them to achieve that and that earns me good money. There's lazy ness in all kinds of people it's the bosses job to find this out in his/hers staff and send then packing down the road. I have a Lithuanian that works for me and he is a team player and that's what you need in this game

I think the thing to bare in mind with regards the Polish, is that most if not all the ones you and I are likely to come across/work with, travelled to this country specifically to work...so just the fact they are here in the first place probably puts them in the minority category of humans that have a bit about them and aren't afraid to graft for a living. I dare say if you visited Poland they would have their fair share of wasters who don't want to work. Personally i've had the pleasure of working with quite a few poles in the past and with the exception of 1 they were cracking guys....worked hard at even the crappest of jobs given to them, and were all strong as an ox. I believe they still have national service over there which IMO probably plays a huge part in their work ethic.

Where I am stood I can see about 30 male and female nurses of different natinalaltys and the work some long hours coping with things day in and day out. Polish British Turkish German talk to any of them and they say that there is good and bad honest and dishonest workers and work shy in there country of Origen. All country's have the same problems but the people that come to the uk are here to work so we see the best of them.