God bless the Polish!

Eastern

Seen this myself, a ford galaxy (again) pulls up in layby opposite site, a eastern European gets out comes across and asks if he can have some timber, then calls across to car, an other chap and woman come back and they all carried the wood off back and to, to the car and filled every where they could in the car.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All this British worker bashing is pathetic, we work 6 day weeks sometime 7 days in a 7 day week, so where is the lazy in that ?.

The only reason why larger company's employ the polish is because they are cheaper that is it. They are greedy and don't want to pay a man a fair days wage.

If a polish worker is not 100% fluent in English I'd consider that a huge health and safety risk at work over a British worker.

Good luck to anyone wishing to work hard and earn, but jog on with the lazy British crap. Also sounds like they are driving over loaded on car brakes what could go wrong.

I met a guy several years ago you owns a large commercial Arb firm. He said he tries to only employ Polish and Kiwis because the British are useless.

He's quite right.

Another Arbtalk bickering match but this time it's becoming rasist.

Not good.

For the record, I said there are good and bad people in every country and I didn't say the British are bad, I repeated what someone else told me.

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

Can't really play the injured party when you haven't got your facts straight. :001_smile:

Another Arbtalk bickering match but this time it's becoming rasist.

Not good.

For the record, I said there are good and bad people in every country and I didn't say the British are bad, I repeated what someone else told me.

I met a guy several years ago you owns a large commercial Arb firm. He said he tries to only employ Polish and Kiwis because the British are useless.

He's quite right.

I have a Polish guy on my my team and he's great although I should add that's because he's a good man, not because of his heritage.

There are good and bad people in every country.

So do you agree he 'is quite right', as you posted, or, as in the post after, that there are good & bad in every country?

Seems rather muddled & contradictory to me.

Also, to say you just 'repeated what someone else told me', well it's your post, so you either stand by it, ( as you did), or why else post it?:confused1::confused1::001_smile:

So do you agree he 'is quite right', as you posted, or, as in the post after, that there are good & bad in every country?

Seems rather muddled & contradictory to me.

Also, to say you just 'repeated what someone else told me', well it's your post, so you either stand by it, ( as you did), or why else post it?:confused1::confused1::001_smile:

Why do you feel the need to argue?

It's not the topic of the thread.

I won't visit this thread again.

Good luck.

I can tell you one reason immigrants work well.

They can't understand enough language to have chit chat and are often put upon and blamed when things go wrong.

So they generally keep to their work rather than lean on their shovels.

I know this to be true as I am an immigrant:001_rolleyes:

Ty

Why do you feel the need to argue?

It's not the topic of the thread.

I won't visit this thread again.

Good luck.

I'm not arguing, merely confused by your apparent contradiction, feel free to reply.:001_smile: