Where do you put your phone

treebloke

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

In an Otterbox Defender case on my belt, usually around the back above the left buttock :biggrin:

I'm usually a 'lone-worker' out in the forest with a chainsaw, so having the phone on my person at all times is essential, in my opinion.

I keep mine in my thigh pocket, it's important to have on you in case of...... Also if I'm waiting on my groundie to clear the drop zone i can send an email or return a missed call.

If I hear Debbie Harry pleading with me not to leave her hanging on the telephone, then by the time I've un-clipped the thigh strap of my harness and got to the phone, it's usually a missed call, but the comment of the first to respond often gets the job is true.

It's in a tough leather case, and some times i put a silicon pad thing over the screen to protect it! Only a slight crack and it's 20 odd months old.

Thigh pocket, Bluetooth headset is always on, manage to answer most calls straight away.

What?! Bluetooth earpiece under your ear defender?!

In the truck, would never get any work done if it were in my pocket!

It is not reasonable to expect someone using a chainsaw in a tree to answer a phone.

I don't like working for unreasonable people.

:thumbup1: