posting

John Shutler

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yes i have thought this week the forum was a tad boring.

Yes, because there were no spats to get involved with? Members with something decent to contribute have made up for the deficit this past week quite clearly from looking at the stats, and thats how its going to continue from here on in :thumbup1:

Yes, because there were no spats to get involved with? Members with something decent to contribute have made up for the deficit this past week quite clearly from looking at the stats, and thats how its going to continue from here on in :thumbup1:

yeah did notice there was no heated stuff. plenty of advice given out over broke gear aswell.

Oh yeah quite clearly...I can see from the daily post count how much posts have plummeted in the past week :001_rolleyes:

Just been a quiet week, I guess it's quality of posts and not quantity.

It's just a personal observation Steve, I don't think you need to be quite so defensive, it's a great forum, I don't think many would argue with that.

m

didint say it had to be from a mod. i dont look into posts as much as most and just read them as they are put. not in a way that i would see them as rude or the like. just read them.

in a face to face its easy and i know when to stop. think i will stick to the maintanance threads and chainsaw ones. will make my life easier.

and yes i have thought this week the forum was a tad boring.

I think people are having a sit back & think after the build up of bad or degrading posts, I am, nothing wrong in having a light hearted joke & the forum has a lot of interesting posts going on, from my perspective things have got better, the only difference is the absence of muck getting thrown about, nothing boring about that imo.:001_smile:

i think the past week the forum has been quiet in the bickering/smart arse front, and its been great. ive noticed more informative and intresting discussions rather than debates, quality postings and more helpfull comments where a week ago there'd be a barrage of smart alec remarks :thumbup1: