Rouge tree surgeons south lakes area

Hodge

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I live in the Kendal area i have put a carefully worded wee note on Facebook to spread the word.

One of the best weapons against these people is neighbourhood watch. Once the police are involved they should put the wheels in motion. If your clients are keen to do something it might be worth them giving Lakeland Radio a call!

In this country there are people who openly hate Asians/blacks,gays,innocent people are beaten up or even murdered simply because they are different to the norm (white hetrosexual) Why isn't there gangs of morons going around burning caravans and making life hell for these thieving scum?

If you hate them that much why don't YOU go and make life hell for the local 'scum' ?

That's exactly why others don't.

been an influx down our end too Hodge, police were after a white transit van with stihl stickers all over it tother month similar incident to what you mentioned,was a heavy set Scottish bloke and a couple young scrotes with them.

I shall keep my eyes peeled and fists clenched this rougish behaviour is getting on my nerves and sick of it.

Even with the spelling correction I still only get the 50k bit. Ouch that a lot of pennies.

Mark

I do not see the victims has idiots, I struggle to believe you do!

Both I and another arb-talk member on this site, whose parents are in the 'idiot' frailty have lost monies/assetts totaling 78k.... this been due to confidence scams.

I cannot even with the broadest of mind believe the victims are to blame. Does not matter if its £400 for dodgy arb-work or 78k for dodgy finances.

This is a forum and everybody is entitled to an opinion, this is mine and I dislike the thought that people may think I concur with yours.

Steve