Is arb work hard work?

Horatio

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you run in leg irons when you are 50 ? . I am 45 now and yes it gets harder after 40 luckily what I lack in youth I make up for in wealth so dont need to be beasted all day long. You may find people over 40 have skills that help get through the job quicker like the saying goes more haste less speed ( stops the fence rail going through the chipper )

I think you guys are missing my point , it not just the running back from the chipper!

It's the fact that there seem to be no younger lad that wanna work hard and I seem to struggle to find anyone that want to work hard.

I am sure they are out there just haven't met him yet!

I was under the impression that arb work is proper graft.

I've only got a small insight in to the young lad thing through other companies I do some work for. One company had a young lad on for them who was bang on the button, show him what to do and he could do it, only problem was he could not get out of bed in the morning! So he got the DCM. The other young lad was next door to useless. Although it seems like something has clicked with him just recently and he's coming along well know.

I think you guys are missing my point , it not just the running back from the chipper!

It's the fact that there seem to be no younger lad that wanna work hard and I seem to struggle to find anyone that want to work hard.

I am sure they are out there just haven't met him yet!

I was under the impression that arb work is proper graft.

They are out there. We've got our selves a fantastic lad who works very very hard. Few years he'll be out on his own earning big bucks.

Why run back from the chipper? Doesn't take a lot to twist an ankle and then its cost a lot more than the 10 mins you may save running to the chipper. Wasted energy that could be spent dragging a big bit of brash with lots of little bits on it.

Exactly!! Plus wears the body out quicker. I work bloody hard and I dont need it to be questioned because i didnt sprint my tits off just to get some more brash.