large ash hung up

hedgesparrow

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i ask you guys who do trees all the time for some advice. in woods a large ash aprox 2ft across came over but has hung up in a large ash whats the best way to get it down tried cutting it down at bottom to see if it would slip out but is just hung up and will not move. getting out of my comfert zone with this tree. was looking at a tirfor but with a inderect pull on a big tree a bit away from it any advice like bloody idiot for touching it no problem:blushing:

We have some large multi wind blown to deal with next week, we can take some vid for you if you want and send it to you, send me an email address if you are interested 👍

We have some large multi wind blown to deal with next week, we can take some vid for you if you want and send it to you, send me an email address if you are interested 👍

HI LEAF i like wind blown to deal with it can get you thinking :001_smile:if you do not no what your doing leave it a lone :001_huh:thanks jon :thumbup:

If its the tree I think it is there are power lines in range so I personally think a little care will be needed in winching it out of the remaining tree incase it pulls the other tree too, I would say a mewp job.

if that's the case Ben, then the utility guys will at least do some of the work to eliminate that risk , for free:thumbup1:

i be interested to know how you know this tree as very hidden in a wood with no public footpath nearby.:confused1: but yes power lines nearby hence other tree did not get felled. plus would not be allowed to fell as tpo.

will get a tirfor and indirect pull it should come out. waiting for approval. from landowner.