Future kings name

Cov Climber

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

James. Appeals to the scots as well seeing as they had 12 of them. Also his maternal uncles name.

i said it may be james then when he becomes king will be james the 3rd. trouble is my lot fought the first one at the battle of sedgemoor.

but i did fight on the side of the royalists in the English civil war:confused1: let you think on that was a comptroller of the artillery

You're into re-enactment, battle gaming or grand water pistol fights.

Whatever the name, he's been born with a silver spoon in his mouth and he'll never have to work a day in his lifetime. Everywhere he goes, the general populous will be paying his way, for his party lifestyle and lots of newborns will end up with the same name.

Charles must be miffed, knowing now, that for sure be'll never be the head-honcho. I reckon Queenie will hang on until someone finds her secret portrait in the attic.

Edited by TGB

Whatever the name, he's been born with a silver spoon in his mouth and he'll never have to work a day in his lifetime. Everywhere he goes, the general populous will be paying his way, for his party lifestyle and lots of newborns will end up with the same name.

Whilst no royalist, some of my mates work with William on SAR, and I was overhead Afghanistan working with Harry down below, where it was anything but fun, with lots of contact to deal with.

You'd have to be deaf and blind to state that the principal members of the Royal family don't work hard. But I concede that they certainly have a better bank balance than us..

Whilst no royalist, some of my mates work with William on SAR, and I was overhead Afghanistan working with Harry down below, where it was anything but fun, with lots of contact to deal with.

You'd have to be deaf and blind to state that the principal members of the Royal family don't work hard. But I concede that they certainly have a better bank balance than us..

Thank you for your service both over there and in your statement above :thumbup: