NORWAY:Second Climber/groundsman

Mike Hill

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got work but wondered what the rate was in Norway.

I'm just asking due to the fact I was over there and I was on a ok wage.

You obviously had no interest in the job so please let the thread run the course it was intended:thumbdown:

A word to the wise. Many people on here place ads looking for staff. They give simple basic instruction in the text, they do not wish to discuss money publicly, hence the pm system. If you want a job, or want to know the details, you simply ask via pm and you might be lucky enough to find out. It's become a bit of an in joke on this forum that people cannot follow a simple instruction, yet expect top dollar for their skills.

Go Andy, Go Andy, Go Andy, ;)

Getting upset that some thinks your user name {tree rat} is stupid!! if thats your real name then it is stupid but i doubt it is... All they say is that you cant follow simple instructions..

If you cant do that with the text in front of you sat on the sofa then what are you gonna be like in the big wide world!!!LOL

Anyone who might be intersted but getting out off by 4 pages of crap, don't be.

I've been going over to help mike for over 3years, mikes knowledge from starting as a real life "axe man" and working across the world is unique. Tree work is tree work, but in Bergen it's in stunning locations, normally more interesting than the uk and working with big kit......unimog, 10" chipper, Chevy v8 trucks are a bit different to a timberwolf and transit

If you have a mature head, like to have a laugh and want to learn a lot fast, give mike an email

Hey mike,i will sen u da email,i want the big dollar,i am prob da best climer u have ever seeen,too weaks on 2 weaks off i can smash da big sticks down,ask any one dat isnt on here an they wil tel you im good as bro.400nok per da hr and 5hr dayz plz,yip thanks.

Well this website hasn't changed much! It always was 80% students/noobs, 15% arseholes and 5% decent lads.

Ignore them squirrel fella. Folk should advertise their jobs on arbjobs if they don't want asked questions.

Sooooo that has to beg the question, which category do you fall into?:laugh1: