treeMOTION Super Light Harness

tomrose.arb

Weight is always an issue with anything that brings me down. The more I can save in any way shape or form is a good thing imo. Not to say I want parts to wear out quicker coz of weight saving ect..Hard line to walk..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good for pruning and comp climbing.

I imagine that the way they price it will be the big selling point , the tm is one of the more expensive harnesses so maybe this will appeal to people wanting one but are being put off by the price but time will tell TM is the best:thumbup:

I put on my old butterfly for a little light lime pruning a few weeks back as could not be botherd to take all my snazal of the TM, yes it felt lighter buzzing about with nowt but a silky on me but by hell did my back hurt later that day, lesson taken - stick with the best!

On anouther note will the new hevy TM be compatable with a chest rig type thing for a croll now that the back saw ring is classed as ppe so green?

I put on my old butterfly for a little light lime pruning a few weeks back as could not be botherd to take all my snazal of the TM, yes it felt lighter buzzing about with nowt but a silky on me but by hell did my back hurt later that day, lesson taken - stick with the best!

On anouther note will the new hevy TM be compatable with a chest rig type thing for a croll now that the back saw ring is classed as ppe so green?

How is the saw ring PPE? It hangs a saw off it. Have they really changed it to green? There is a stitched eye at the top of the back pad for a chest harness already.

How is the saw ring PPE? It hangs a saw off it. Have they really changed it to green? There is a stitched eye at the top of the back pad for a chest harness already.

Could be handy in a mewp... Just i thought, dont know for sure

The new back ring on the motion upgraded is ppe rated.. manual states that it's for mewp attachment.. aside from the carritool attachment points it's still the only one rated to take saw weight so I'm guessing double purpose now

Hmm not sure why this is being marketed as the super light version, and cannot understand why they went for a buckle and not a clip seems a bad idea.

Weight is not really and issue and you shouldn't look at this harness in that way, it also doesn't need the comfort backpad but you could add it if you wanted.

It's all about the new material which is lighter and conforms to you body more it will suit some of us but not all. We have a choice wish I could choose quick clips though!