Tractor ebay help

ballibeg

strangely enough within the farming community it is not unheard of to buy without personal inspection.

Perhaps more so for us NI based folk who Cannot reasonably travel to the mainland to view.

And assuming one is buying off a proper dealer surely one is protected by the distance selling regulations, which I understood to be biased in favour of the purchaser.

The brother who dabbles more on ebay than I do says the Paypal system is also biased in favour of the purchaser.

And essentially yes, apply simple uncommon sense.

And most importantly do NOT allow greed to cloud ones judgement.

Cheers

Marcus

PS

Brocks in Essex is very highly regarded as being totally honest in their descriptions, with the commensurate price priemum.

Whereas there is a Quite Foxy Tractor outfit furthur North, that are widely regarded as proper scoundrels.

Then those who fall betwixt and between.

Edited by difflock
addendum

Hi, All good advice... definitely view first.

I would just like to add that to anyone selling equipment through similar sites, there are so many payment scams on the go at the minute its a minefield out there.

I've had people very recently try to scam me with fake credit card and paypal payments. Cash is king at the moment (where possible).