Rip offs

Arborlord

Is no one else annoyed at the rob you blind price of the haix extreme boots.

inc vat £235.

Was £175

Reason for increase - greed

We are being taken the mick out of now days for ppe my stretch airs are falling part so do my boots now for them £435 does that not strike people as a rip off

Rant over.

Edited by Amelanchier
language :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just paid £159 for a pair of Haix Trekker, my last pair cost me £124. Thats some increase in 18 months. :thumbdown:

But saying that I have just got some Stihl Kneeflex for £82 a pair. :001_smile:

most off the stock is pre euro problem just some dealers using it as an excuse to milk an already straind industry :thumbdown: those are my thoughts etc no doubt some one will have there veiws & disagree :thumbdown:

Im sure it has been covered but clearly not enough how are these companies allowed to make such increases the euro yeah i here that big excuse alot.

Should there not be a authority which protects consumers from rip off charges like like.

My point is i want the best protection availible and now its seams every week they get more expensive yet the quality is going down.

How many of you brought stretch airs any problems with the stitching i know i have £200 you expect the best and you just not getting it.

Aquafell expert had two pairs tho i must admit lavro were superb in fixing the problem.

I just wanted to know how many of you feel pisse'd off with high prices and low quality.:scared1::scared1:

If a dealer has has "invested" and bought stuff in, are they not entitled to make extra profit??

As long as you agree the price before delivery, how is that a rip off??

If things are too expensive, don't buy them.

exactly, and lets not forget the dealers have to pay more for their future stock, so they are naturally going to want to make more off their current stock to allow for this....its business.