Chainsaw trousers

nz paul

Ive spent a bit of money of late on kit and am needing some new trousers as i've lost a bit of weight and the XL's i'm wearing are hanging off me.Anyone got any ideas?i have been looking around quite a bit but can't really find anything suitable for the right price.I don't need anything fancy just trousers that i can climb and ground with comfortably,Preferably type c but will take get A's if the price is right?.

Thanks in advance.

Paul.

Ive spent a bit of money of late on kit and am needing some new trousers as i've lost a bit of weight and the XL's i'm wearing are hanging off me.Anyone got any ideas?i have been looking around quite a bit but can't really find anything suitable for the right price.I don't need anything fancy just trousers that i can climb and ground with comfortably,Preferably type c but will take get A's if the price is right?.

Thanks in advance.

Paul.

I have tried all kinds over the years and I know they are probably the most expensive but I have found them to be the best fit and the most well made out of all the strides I have tried ..... Pfanner gladiator ventilation . :thumbup:

I have tried all kinds over the years and I know they are probably the most expensive but I have found them to be the best fit and the most well made out of all the strides I have tried ..... Pfanner gladiator ventilation . :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice ive had all the pretty and expensive trousers but am really on a budget until more money starts coming in.

Thanks for the advice ive had all the pretty and expensive trousers but am really on a budget until more money starts coming in.

Understood . There myself right now . I do think its a case of you get what you pay for though . Someone posted about the cheap strides and said yea they are good but it like wearing P jammers !

+1 like mine but son in law wants a pair so looking at letting him have them and get the new Sip trousers very good £170 from forest and arb bit more streamlined than the pfanner and let you breath.

Oregon Yukon chainsaw trousers Type C | F R Jones and Son

Oregon Yukon chainsaw trousers Type A | F R Jones and Son

Dont know about climbing but I have the type A's for ground work and they are cheap and comfortable.

I use these trousers and they are holding up well, they are comfortable to climb in and don't rip anywhere as easy as the crepe paper hi flex. , I grudge paying over £200 for a pair of trousers these trousers were great value for money.:thumbup1: