Eye Protection

gand

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have the ESS goggles. They are superb. Just pull em down when you need em.:thumbup1: highly recommend.

Had mine for around 8 years and on the clear lens. Once there done ill buy some more replaceable lens

Sent using fones4hobbits

Well I've the bullet and ordered the Steins £8.95 inc VAT & delivery so not bad me thinks. Also needed some tool crabs aswell so got the stein ones might as well have matching accessories aye

Got a pair of those army goggles. They fog worse than my glasses and are a pain to take off and clean. We just buy the Bolle glasses now. They still fog up but not as bad as most. They do an anti fog one which just turns the misting to little rivulets of water. Wash them under running water rather than using the cloth bag as wiping the lenses with anything will destroy the anti fog coating.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App