lady drivers

Tom D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were all men driving except for the woman who couldn't park. My wife is one of the best drivers I've ever known. She can parallel park like you wouldn't beleive. It's afunny compilation for sure, just a shame that the cliched title was there. Its like life on mars all over again.

:dito::dito:

My wife drives me about whenever we go anywhere to give me a break. She also insists on driving any piece of machinery that comes into the yard.

I'd just bought a 35 tonne tubgrinder a few years back, I had a double drive Renault Magnum tractor unit to tow it. I left in on the lane to come in and have a cuppa. My wife sneaked out and drove it into the yard just to show she could...

That was a bloody funny compilation though. I think there was more than 1 female driver... the card machines on barriers are a classic female problem. The funniest was the petrol pump pipe.

Yes agreed women do seem to have more probs with those ticket machines. But it's harmless haplessness. Men on the other hand are dangerous fools who have little regard for the laws of physics, let alone of the road.

Is your mrs looking over your shoulder as you write by any chance?