looking for Arb trucks for sale?

Tony Croft aka hamadryad

thats a flippin good idea!:thumbup1:

sounds daft but that's how I started at 16!

had a 250cc quad and went round the village on me round towing trailer for my waste.

just an idea, will get you going you can handle a fair volume of waste with that kind of trailer and have very little weight. Then gradually upgrade to van then chipper as and when you can afford :)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be honest Tony, your not going on your own because of credit difficulties, Monsanto, "The Man" or anything else you say, it's bottle pure and simple.

Plenty of blokes on here started with less.

Ps don't forget you started this thread!:001_smile:

It used to be about fear and bottle, but not anymore, I have a darn awful credit history no bad debts, all paid off, but late payments all the same as far as credit is concerned.

I have tried to get loans, both secured and unsecured over the last 2 years, I started off looking to buy a microscope, using some equity, that was a no go, as is this seeking to gain a personal loan with a FAIR interest rate:sneaky2:

what Monsato has to do with this subject is beyond me, your obviously making a little dig regarding my current understandings and direction regarding our food chain, which is in dire straights if you do your research:thumbdown:

tony why dont you just buy a cheap pickup (nothing flash), a ground saw an 020 and get going?

im not sure why you need loans???

I suppose it depends how much you want it though, talks cheap

I already have all my climbing rigging and 200t:thumbup1:

I need a truck and chipper, simple as that but ive got mates who will jump in with 7.5tonners and chippers for now:thumbup1:

I was just looking at trucks and a decent one is a bit out of my unloaned range right now

I already have all my climbing rigging and 200t:thumbup1:

I need a truck and chipper, simple as that but ive got mates who will jump in with 7.5tonners and chippers for now:thumbup1:

I was just looking at trucks and a decent one is a bit out of my unloaned range right now

if you worked without a chipper it would make you apreciate it when you eventually got one, you tripped up before with finance you couldnt manage, why make the same mistake again? or are you after the image?

get some work in the diary a reputation and earn what you need to buy more equipment

if you worked without a chipper it would make you apreciate it when you eventually got one, you tripped up before with finance you couldnt manage, why make the same mistake again? or are you after the image?

get some work in the diary a reputation and earn what you need to buy more equipment

:thumbup1::thumbup1: