First Impressions of the 150T

Dan Curtis

Remember it's a 3.2mm filing kit required stihl part no. 5605 007 1000. :001_smile:

The chains are so small,not a lot of tooth there,they only want a light brush over to keep them sharp. ya need your glasses on just to see them.

But a cracking little saw,& mine has took a good pounding in a rough environment & is good as new.

The air filter seems not to get clogged up too fast,but if it does go very gentle on the clean,dont brush it.:001_smile:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

used mine in a conny hedge today....found that I kept knocking the choke on doing 'level' cuts. Missed the power of my 201 and the 14" bar...had to get the meatier saw up to do the biz in the end. I'm going to keep mine purely for crown reductions and thins...nothing remotely logging going near it :)

Anyone no a supplier of the correct chain for this saw? Or a link would be helpful thanks.

10" 1/4P 1.1mm Picco Micro3 (PM3) 3670 000 0056

12" 1/4P 1.1mm Picco Micro3 (PM3) 3650 000 0064

This info is from the Stihl Catalogue I would hope any dealer can supply you with these. Perhaps where you got the saw.:sneaky2:

Hope this helps.

10" 1/4P 1.1mm Picco Micro3 (PM3) 3670 000 0056

12" 1/4P 1.1mm Picco Micro3 (PM3) 3650 000 0064

This info is from the Stihl Catalogue I would hope any dealer can supply you with these. Perhaps where you got the saw.:sneaky2:

Hope this helps.

I'm having no luck mate. I can find 1/4 with 1.3 gauge but nout with a 1.1 gauge.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App