whats a good movie to watch?

recycledsole

Recent watched man on fire with Denzel Washington. Brilliant film a bit like Taken.

Taken.

Also watched rise and fall of a foot soldier. Really good but maybe not everyone's cup of tea.

Love, honour and obey. Really funny but pretty dark.

Also I have just watched, Deeper and Further. The first 2 parts of the Jeremy Jones trilogy of snowboarding documentaries. He has been nominated for the Nat geo explorer of the year for these films. Takes free riding to a whole new level and is a must for anyone who loves the mountains and hiking... Truely awesome!

Oh man on fire is a must see. I loved that film. But then anyone with Washington in it is good.

Another I missed is shooter.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some good ones mentioned. I would add Desperado (but don't bother with Once Upon a Time in Mexico), Clint westerns (particularly the early ones) and, for something different, Dead Man.

Of course there's always Pirates of the Caribbean.

Alec