whats a good movie to watch?

recycledsole

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enemy at the gates, based roughly on a sniper battle in stalingrad, also used in the Call of duty game.

The Big Red One, 80's classic.

The Dirty Dozen.

My all time favorite WHERE EAGLES DARE!!! Even Steven Spielberg rates as his No.1 war film.

I've always found saving private Ryan a little to Hollywood it does have one of the greatest sequences with the beach landing.

Not seen a mention of classics like Deer Hunter and Full Metal Jacket, one flew over the cuckoo's nest even The Shining.

Lets not forget Forrest Gump the more you watch it the more you understand it.

Brit movies as mentioned by Danroker, Dead mans shoes, also by Shane Meadows This is England.

If you like these check out Tyranosaur

One for the to watch with the other half and you may actually like Seven Pounds

Foreign language The prophet, Jo Nesbos Headhunter, and Oldboy! Part of a trilogy

As for TV surprised no one has mentioned Breaking Bad the best series on TV

Enemy at the gates, based roughly on a sniper battle in stalingrad, also used in the Call of duty game.

The Big Red One, 80's classic.

The Dirty Dozen.

My all time favorite WHERE EAGLES DARE!!! Even Steven Spielberg rates as his No.1 war film.

Oh yes . A stonker , forgot that one . Cracking film . Thanks for reminding me ! Enemy at the gates ...........