Husqvarna battery top handle in stock

Jonesie

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thats a nice remark, the balance is perfect in my opinion, but seems like other people experience otherwise.

What bar lenght did you use ? I found out with the large bars the balance was somewhat forward and with the smaller bar 30 cm the balance is perfect for what I have experienced.

When you get the battery out you feel its weight is all forward and the weight of the battery kind of balances it great.

But like I said before different people different experiences, and that will allways be like that.

Climb safe

That saw attachment ring was my first worry when I got it, but it holds every abuse possible ;-) rugged little piece of plastic.

And sure Husqvarna did some serious testing on this attachment point before putting it up there....

I was TOTALLY sold on this, until a few days ago. I was in my local Husky dealers shop and he had just been on a demo day.

He said the battery will last 35 minutes, on stand-by. It will cut for 7 minutes. SEVEN?!!

Now, I may be missing the point here and I know each cut lasts only a few seconds but it sounds a bit iffy to me.

Any comments from those that have used it?

My dealer did confirm that it cuts as well as a 200t.

Ha ha ha it cuts for way more, checkout my vids I posted earlier on. And the battery lasted way longer then 7 minutes ;-)

35 minutes on e saver mode and standby will last for way longer.

Just compare it to a 200T while pruning, the battery will be empty by the time you have to refill your 200T.

But when sawing hardwood or bigger pieces, better keep your new T540 at hands. The battery saw isn't made for felling, it's a pruning saw and nice for simple small removals of little conifer trees and shrubs.

I reckon you could see it's somewhere in between a MS200T and a nice and sharp silky zubat.

I used to have a little Echo 260TES for smaller work, but that saw will be beaten by far by the T536LiXP ;-)

I was TOTALLY sold on this, until a few days ago. I was in my local Husky dealers shop and he had just been on a demo day.

He said the battery will last 35 minutes, on stand-by. It will cut for 7 minutes. SEVEN?!!

Now, I may be missing the point here and I know each cut lasts only a few seconds but it sounds a bit iffy to me.

Any comments from those that have used it?

My dealer did confirm that it cuts as well as a 200t.

No way in this world does it cut as fast as a 200t,I have used both,so this is from the horses mouth.:001_smile:

I havent read all the posts so maybe someone has made this point alread (apologies if you have) -

It seems to fit somewhere between the top quality hand saws and the MS200t. It can't be used for an all day reduction due to battery cost - fair enough.

BUT I've just counted my old discarded silky blades and there were 87.

87 x the £24.00 (or whatever they are now) would buy a few batteries and chains.

Its the sharpening and continued use of the chains over the hand saws that I think tip the balance.

Now I'm going to go off and do lots of sums and I suspect I'll be giving Jonesie a call soon.

Shane