I need a new truck/tipper but what do i go for??

jnoon

Where did I state that was my view????:confused1:

You seem to make a great many assumptions.

No assumptions your defending his actions by making up weak scenario's about poor trees ltd dosn't use his ebay account much and the statment that was implied as a "fact" could have cost him the sale of his truck although you earlier pointed out the rules of not getting conned which anyone with half a brain cell would follow as a point of course when buying a vehicle from ebay. You can't make comments then when some dosn't agree with you say they are making assumptions??

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No assumptions your defending his actions by making up weak scenario's about poor trees ltd dosn't use his ebay account much and the statment that was implied as a "fact" could have cost him the sale of his truck although you earlier pointed out the rules of not getting conned which anyone with half a brain cell would follow as a point of course when buying a vehicle from ebay. You can't make comments then when some dosn't agree with you say they are making assumptions??

Again which of my posts defends his post?????:confused1:

I have disagreed with your comments not agreed with his, go back and read it again :001_rolleyes:

You know what mate 18k posts in six yrs!! Your obviously good at talking alot without actually saying anything!! I know your a well know and respected arborist at the top of your game and as such i also repect and aspire to be where you are some day. So i'm going to retire from this exchange because quite frankly im bored.

Many thanks

'Huck in all honesty you have not covered yourself in glory here, was it really worth stringing out this meaningless argument in your nightly search for a good row?

I was not looking for glory.

I was appalled by the "thats a scam" comment, and said as much when it was posted.

The ebay seller was clearly upset, (with some justification, IMO) I'm just glad that he could the false statement had been challenged.

I disagree that it was "just a comment" and said so, the other poster disagreed.

As for "stringing it out" I have posted only a few lines in my defence of the fact that the post was more than "just a comment", the other poster has posted copious amounts in disagreement with me.

And now surely you are the one stringing it out :confused1:

Hello. Have you looked on the arbtrader listings? There was a mazda or ford ranger day cab with high sides for 2.5k! It had high sides and I remember it had 4 wheel dive, but I may be mistaken. Keep your eye on arbtrader, and autotrader. My ranger daycab has done me well. 28-31mpg empty, and generally less when full of grass and machines. Some advice would be to avoid genuine fordranger tippers, as they don't hold much weight, and seem to go back for repairs a lot. A pro tipper in time might be better. Also get a portable winch with power in and out. They can be very helpful!

thanks mate great help

I dont know anything about treesltd or his truck, but is looks tidy enough to me and Santanas are well regarded. Though going on the stated weights can only pull 3ton, which may rule it out.

Have you mentioned a budget in this thread?

sorry yes,

budget 6ish thousand to buy it right out in one!!

josh

sorry yes,

budget 6ish thousand to buy it right out in one!!

josh

At that money a 130 tipper could be bit of a gamble. Stay away from the navaras at that money unless they have receipts for a new engine.

I would have thought a transit is the most reliable option on that budget but 30mpg may be a bit optimistic.