Who are the tattoo junkies in the world of arbtalk?!

will.morris

:thumbup: very nice really like that :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Cheers dude :001_cool: I'll post another pic when it is finished. I had a short session yesterday filling up some of the smaller gaps between pieces and I got the oak leaves with acorns like I wanted :thumbup1: While to go yet though my artist wants to add white highlights throughout the sleeve once all the blanks have been done.

Glad this thread has taken off, great artwork guys!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Never thought I would say this but I have this craving for another tattoo I already have two one on the shoulder and one aroud the wrist but now I want a lower back one done have been told its probably going to hurt a lot being over the spine but guess I will find out soon enough. I thought the wrist one would of hurt as it went right over the bone but it didnt.

I know what I want a tree of life with crows or a crow cant decide on the design yet have seen a tree with crows flying away on the net but its not what I want im pretty fussy after all its going to be with me for the rest of life .

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get tree images from I want the roots as well as the crown to show preferrably in just black or black and grey scale I was off today so popped into the local tattoo parlour lunch time to see what their work was like and to see if they would work on a design with me so now going to gather in the ideas just wondered if you guys would have any good places to look for trees?

Nice tat :) Thats the sort of thing im looking for like Robarb has with the roots as well as the crown possibly wider on the crownto stretch across the lower back but in a similar style like the second tattoo wich looks similar to the one I spotted on the net I want the crows but do not want the same tattoo as what somebody else has if you know what I mean im just looking for ideas that I can take in and work from with the artist to draw up somthing new in the shape I want it when I get it done will have to add some pics of mine .Please keep the tree ideas coming its good to have different ideas thanks :)