Christmas day's off how many ?

turbull

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand it to a point, if you need to cover call outs and stuff, but there isn't really much that won't wait another day. But some just have to keep pushing. Anyway, I'm working tomorrow, maybe Xmas Eve, off for a couple of days, do a couple more if I can bribe/blackmail/beat someone into assisting me, then long weekend through til New Year. I like to break it up a bit, it's good to have a bit of time off, but it's also the most stressful time for families as we're not used to being all cooped up together for such long periods.

Of course this is now totally hypothetical as we're all doomed anyway :001_smile:

Edited by Andy Collins
iPad unpredictable txt

Hi all i to wont get much only 25th, shooting 26th, back to it on 27th for a few days,in bed on 1st jan will be ill that day, then delivering logs as and when in jan but will either be shooting or beating the most of it then feb out on the foreshore then start work about 25 feb, what a bummer,: