gert big rat

miker

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A NEW species of giant rat has been discovered in a remote region of New Guinea by a team of totally freaked-out zoologists.

Expedition leader Professor Wayne Hayes said: “I was filling my water bottle when I saw this huge ******* thing and I shouted to my mate Dave, I said, ‘Dave, look at the size of that ******!’ and Dave was like, ‘Jesus Christ, it’s a ******* monster!

‘Look at the size of this ******* rat’ say zoologists

:drool:

Two questions.....

How much?

Where from?

Youre gonna hate me.........£100 rifle only from guntrader.co.uk - it is a sort of gun trading ebay but no auctions - private and commercial traders, it is an Airarms S300 PCP, fitted a scope, silencer and Rowan mag on it, very accurate and right up to the legal limit!

Oh.....you will need a pump or bottle if you go PCP, Also got an Airarms TX200 springer - Walnut stock.....also a stonking rifle!

The S300 is probably worth £250 - £300 on its own:thumbup:

Yep,had it since the sixties,as my eyes aren't what they were over open sights,i put an 'original' scope on it few years ago.

For extra power spray wd40 down the barrel before hand and it will drill a slug straight through a owd rat.

I've got an old .22 you have for spares if you want it. The cocking lever won't engage and I can't be bothered to chase parts for it. It was my first air rifle so I would like to think it helped another one live a bit longer. :biggrin:

Think they are 9mm. :001_smile:

Yep, I'd agree. Mine was next to useless though. Tried it on Pigeons in a barn once at fairly close range and found it wasn't very effective.

Don't think you can over kill a rat by the way ! I like to make sure they are seriously killed .

58gm of BB :thumbup1: Not intentionally but as all that was left in my pocket