diets

plank_pusher

Recently (much to my horror) if discovered I've gained a noticeable amount of weight, mainly due to he fact that mc Donalds is relatively cheap and easy.

My housemate (who is also an arborist) and myself have decided to go on a fairly harsh diet

Just wondered if you guys could point us in the direction of a good diet that will still give us enough energy to work all day or if you had any experiences like ours and could give us some tips besides "don't go to maccers"

Cheers guys and as always cut safe

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It only works if you are still strict with your calorie intake on the 5, studies showed that some put weight on!! Simply because they felt they could eat what they wanted on the 5 so in total even taking into account the 2 fasting days there calorie intake over the 7 was still too high, plus as posted some felt lethargic on the 2 so burn even less calories. I'm sure like all of these diets etc, it works for some and not for others.

5 small meals daily worked for me and keeps you body in a higher metabolic rate, it also keeps the hunger at bay this combined with drinking lots of water, you then have one cheat day were you can eat a bit more.

Good luck with it. :thumbup1:

Undertaking manual

work does not require a diet as such.You still need to consum approx 1500 to 1800 calories, but the key is reducing your in take of fat and control cals, easy when you get use to it. Good luck

All the above but also remember your metabolism starts slowing down once you pass about 30 and gets progressively slower as time goes on . age related weight gain and slight muscle loss is inevitable .. hope that cheers you up ! :thumbup: