Sugihara bars

Rob D

Have you had a look at the new website? SUGI FOR HUSQVARANA | Sugihara Guide Bars

There are a lot of options there now.

Bear in mind one of the weaknesses of the current Sugi bar range is that you cannot interchange the 3/8 noses with the .325 noses - size is slightly different - a shame as it would be easier.

The 3/8" and .404 noses all have the same fitting so are interchangeable.

Have a look and see what you think.

:001_smile:

I found the "special offer" Light Pro in 16" 3/8" - but .325 16", and 3/8" in 18 and 20" still is missing from the offerings.

It is a good thing that they use slimmer profile bars in .325 than in 3/8" - that way they suit 50cc saws better. I always use 3/8" on 60cc saws.

• 3 months later...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you had a look at the new website? SUGI FOR HUSQVARANA | Sugihara Guide Bars

There are a lot of options there now.

Bear in mind one of the weaknesses of the current Sugi bar range is that you cannot interchange the 3/8 noses with the .325 noses - size is slightly different - a shame as it would be easier.

The 3/8" and .404 noses all have the same fitting so are interchangeable.

Have a look and see what you think.

:001_smile:

I have looked closer at it, and it looks good. :001_smile:

There is one major mistake there though, on the page listing the different groups of saws. It states that the group 3 and group 4 saws share the mount, and this is not correct.

Also, the statements that .063 is standard gauge are incorrect.

So far, I don't find a way to add chains and sprockets to the "cart"?

How do I find out how much freight will be to Norway?

Edited by SawTroll

• 2 months later...

Hi Rob , i,ll be returning the 20 " sugi lite pro bar i mistakenly ordered for the wrong mount .DUH ! i,ll be replacinig it with a 28 ' Light pro for my 385 XP , So i,ll post it back and sort it out , as in the mail we had

the other correctly ordered 20" bar is on the 372 and has done a bit of work is the biz and gets some looks from folk :-)

IMG_3763.jpg.81a3713ebc0bfc000a577ee50d478057.jpg

Edited by huskywilson

I have looked closer at it, and it looks good. :001_smile:

There is one major mistake there though, on the page listing the different groups of saws. It states that the group 3 and group 4 saws share the mount, and this is not correct.

Also, the statements that .063 is standard gauge are incorrect.

So far, I don't find a way to add chains and sprockets to the "cart"?

How do I find out how much freight will be to Norway?

Sorry - late answer to this.

We corrected the mistakes - shipping to Norway is £19.50

My brother who built the website needs to add the chains and sprockets to the site - he should be doing this over the next couple of months.

Hi Rob,

I'm currently running an MS241 on 3/8"P with a 14" Sugi Pro light bar but am keen to start running .325" chain on a 13" or 14" bar. Is such a Sugihara Pro light bar available as I can't see one on your site?

Cheers

Saw your e-mail as well - we only have the .325 in the laminated bars (as these tend to run on the 023, MS230 and 025, MS250.

• 1 month later...