The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

Jon, there not straight muds but all terrains I think running approx. 36psi. I always wanted BFG ats but at silverline they talked me into these for tyre development and said that these would last so here we go...

HI GTS thats what we run ours at more if we carry loads of weight BUT 36PSI is good for mud thanks is yours remaped thanks jon :thumbup:

yes it is Jon, I will have to check the name of the box under the drivers seat. A mate of mine who used to work at Solihull landrover recognised the name but I don't and I don't know what its up to. Will check it out tomorrow to find the name. How about yours? Mega powered up with rads and intercooler?

yes it is Jon, I will have to check the name of the box under the drivers seat. A mate of mine who used to work at Solihull landrover recognised the name but I don't and I don't know what its up to. Will check it out tomorrow to find the name. How about yours? Mega powered up with rads and intercooler?

HI GTS i sold it GTS it run 200hp 310LBS TQ it had ABS on so that was good i would not like a stander no ABS LR be a night mere to drive thanks jon :thumbup:

lol abs! not in mine, sound like good figures though on your old one, will remember them. I will ask at the garage to see if he can test the box to see if he can read what its up to

HI GTS this one i had was not a work truck only move the dogs around i would not buy one again at 200hp as theres no AIR BAGS thanks jon :thumbup:

Give it time, then it will get painful!

I C Tree's you were right!!

In just over a week the following happened;

- Couldn't get key to release from ignition and when it did kept saying key in ignition.

- Alarm kept going off for no reason

- Auto box slipping gears

- At 60-70 mph horrendous vibrating felt through the seat

Luckily I managed to get rid and px'd it for something else.

I C Tree's you were right!!

In just over a week the following happened;

- Couldn't get key to release from ignition and when it did kept saying key in ignition.

- Alarm kept going off for no reason

- Auto box slipping gears

- At 60-70 mph horrendous vibrating felt through the seat

Luckily I managed to get rid and px'd it for something else.

HI DAN how old is it dan and what are you getting next thanks jon :thumbup: