The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

I need to replace the shocks and ant roll bar bushes etc on the back of my 130. Are poly bushes worth the extra cash? And what shocks do you recommend? I was thinking of OEM HD shocks but I may as well do it right. I'm thinking of leaving the springs.

Any thoughts or advice?

Cheers

Mark

I need to replace the shocks and ant roll bar bushes etc on the back of my 130. Are poly bushes worth the extra cash? And what shocks do you recommend? I was thinking of OEM HD shocks but I may as well do it right. I'm thinking of leaving the springs.

Any thoughts or advice?

Cheers

Mark

HI MARK im told OLD MAN EMUO are the best springs shocks and just stander bushes thanks jon :thumbup:

Free to good home

I have a pair of Bearmach HD 2"+ rear 110/130 springs.

Now the story behind them is I bought them and they didn't fit, but that may be due to it being a new galv chassis and everything being very tight, the people I bought them from didn't want the hassle of collecting them so refunded me and said do what I like with them..

If anyone wants to try them you are free to come and collect them, sorry they are far too heavy to want to post,

Maybe if they did fit a small donation to the childrens trust or little havens childrens hospice would be nice, and if they don't you have some quality scrap :)

Hi Scraggs, mine is not lifted otherwise I'd have them off you. O assume you need to change the yokes on the prop shaft if you raise the suspension?

I am running 2+ on my 130 and haven't touched the prop, it has been like that for 2 years now without trouble, although a 110 would give a steeper angle.

Fen 01 - go for standard parts unless you want to go down the routes of lifts etc.

standard parts are hard to beat, and cheap.

I've replaced standard items with 'heavy duty' parts in the past - with the idea of reducing body roll when loaded etc and it turned out more boat like than it was with the knackered standard parts.