The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

The thing to stop it eating UJ's is to NOT chip it up as far as it will go then apply the right boot with enthusiasm.:001_rolleyes:

Repetitions to failure, use things at their limits and they will fail earlier than otherwise, Eh John? :laugh1:

HI TREE it a 300TDI it FAR FROM chipped:lol: AND MY TD5 200HP 310LBS TQ WAS CHIPPED it the angle as john on the 110 it not the power thanks jon :thumbup:

made some changes to mine since I last posted. I have lifted this 2" on progressives at the back to help with the weight of pulling the trailer with the kit on[ATTACH]172555[/ATTACH][ATTACH]172554[/ATTACH]

Hi GTS is yours a 110 only lifted by 50mm on rear only ours 110 at the time eats UJS it ok now thanks Jon

Hi Mendiplogs, yes its a 110 hicap and since the new tyres have been on theres a rumble from underneath now as you slow down for roundabouts etc. I think Griff who services it now greased them up so its not been that loud of late but I did wonder after reading something about angled ujs??? Have you herd of them/ you know if these are worth it?

All the best

Hi Mendiplogs, yes its a 110 hicap and since the new tyres have been on theres a rumble from underneath now as you slow down for roundabouts etc. I think Griff who services it now greased them up so its not been that loud of late but I did wonder after reading something about angled ujs??? Have you herd of them/ you know if these are worth it?

All the best

Hi GTS WE lifted the front and it ok we were going get wider angle UJS what tyres do you run we on BFG 235/85/16 MUDS great tyres thanks happy Xmas and new year thanks Jon

And a very merry chrimbo and new year to you too. They are 265 75 r16. Collectively decided to go wider than the 235 which I originally wanted as I carry so much weight high up, so to spread the weight better to stop so much body roll. The last set were chuffin terrifying. They felt like they were about to tuck under and youd end up in a ditch

And a very merry chrimbo and new year to you too. They are 265 75 r16. Collectively decided to go wider than the 235 which I originally wanted as I carry so much weight high up, so to spread the weight better to stop so much body roll. The last set were chuffin terrifying. They felt like they were about to tuck under and youd end up in a ditch

HI GTS what tyre PSI do you run in them thanks are they mud tyres thanks jon :thumbup: