In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

"SILKY FOX" to me is a reminder of why i chose that Avatar name.Of every item i have ever used in Arboriculture the Handsaw of that name represents what it means to  me to be an Arborist/Tree Surgeon.My favourite of all things in this industry and what helped me overcome a desperate time....The name will always be a part of my life now,Forever. 99.9% of the time i am known as "Paul" or Grandad Tree.It's only by the good people of Arbtalk that i am called Silky....It's more a word that describes determination and enthusiasm in me...or maybe it's my alter-ego? Either way i find comfort in seeing it around my Study...

20170815_221213-1.jpg

1 hour ago, silky fox said:

"SILKY FOX" to me is a reminder of why i chose that Avatar name.Of every item i have ever used in Arboriculture the Handsaw of that name represents what it means to  me to be an Arborist/Tree Surgeon.My favourite of all things in this industry and what helped me overcome a desperate time....The name will always be a part of my life now,Forever. 99.9% of the time i am known as "Paul" or Grandad Tree.It's only by the good people of Arbtalk that i am called Silky....It's more a word that describes determination and enthusiasm in me...or maybe it's my alter-ego? Either way i find comfort in seeing it around my Study...

20170815_221213-1.jpg

Funny ain't it?, I've always known you as Paul, you've always known me as Eggs. Whichever way round the many times we've spent at different shows, or get togetethers we've had a blooming good time of it.

I hope you ain't loseing your spark lad, with all this fitness regimen. I'll be looking out for you soon.

We have known each other some time now Mr Egg....I'm still the same me,just more motivated than ever and in a much,MUCH healthier body and mind.Even my beloved bicycle is getting re-mapped today.Remember i bought it for about £30 in London and it helped me get around with my climbing kit (and Mrs Fox sometimes) on the back.Done a lot of miles on it.I have taken it in to be stripped down and be replaced with upgrade mechanicals.

20170812_092753.jpg

20170811_130550.jpg

20170811_130601.jpg

20170811_130556.jpg