In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Good Karma indeed :001_smile:

Looking forward to an enjoyable review silky!

Everyone that entered the raffle's a winner, this is why...

That is a good video.. I liked the music. If only it was like that always.

Well done silky by the way. Havnt dropped into this thread for a while but just caught up.:thumbup:

Nice one Paul well deserved, your like the OG of arbtalk mate, your thread is not only an inspiration but a scripture I don't believe in all that hocus pocus stuff and karma, but I do generally believe that the zigzag is only a small token of appreciation of what you bring to this forum,

I'm happy to call you a friend as I'm sure many others are.

I'm sitting at my breakfast bar with a perfectly raised cup of tea and I toast to you my Freind...........

Silky:thumbup:

Respect!...right back at ya! I couldn't have done it without the positive feedback i was getting from the Arbtalk MASSIVE!:D that and a little thing called "Self Belief!".... But i will always be grateful to Mick Stockbridge...he started my confidence ball rolling! I Will never forget that...A real Gent!

uploadfromtaptalk1358443053886.jpg.4508c1442e47b25d5fcc55af53f6dbe8.jpg

WOW!..A day of low's and now...Ultimate highs! I have recieved a letter that has both honoured me and humbled me at the same time...i never expected anything like this to happen to me and yet it is the recognition i have always dreamed of bearing i just wanted to inspire those who needed inspiration...that's all.:) i have arrived at a point in my life where i can say..i know who i am. THANK YOU CHRIS...STEVE AND MOST OF ALL,THANK YOU "ARBTALK".

HI PAUL nice one mate jon :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: