ANY bargains at the show to day thanks

mendiplogs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

had a 35mtr climbing rope for £68 jon,and the bargain of the day"arbtalk teeshirt"

did meet steve and andy,also had 15 goes on the axe throwing..:001_rolleyes:

but othe than that,prices mostly the same as websites,give or take a few quid:sneaky2:

weather was great there,when we left wales it was slashing down

had a good day though:thumbup:

I bought a pair of vale chainsaw gloves the leather ones (are they any good?) just to see if i like wearing them or not £15 cant go wrong. chain speed is 20ms not sure if that's right for a 60cc saw with 8 pin and a 16" bar but somethings better than nothing!

Charlie

The bargains were few and far between. I did get to try the new scarpa boots, and then buy. Review to follow in the next couple of months.

The best bit was the social on friday night, i still can not shift the hangover, so having to resort to hair of the dog.

Sent from my Galaxy arse using tupping talk.

George Carr were the cheapest on saws so they had my money for a 550XP and a 201T.

No other retailers were interested in dropping their prices to match it! Ive stayed faithful to a particular retailer in the past when i could have got an item slightly cheaper elsewhere online, but they've blown it now... Best price wins from now on!

Some sellers had items up at more than their own internet prices and when questioned on it, they said "take it or leave it"..... So i left it!

George Carr were the cheapest on saws so they had my money for a 550XP and a 201T.

No other retailers were interested in dropping their prices to match it! Ive stayed faithful to a particular retailer in the past when i could have got an item slightly cheaper elsewhere online, but they've blown it now... Best price wins from now on!

Some sellers had items up at more than their own internet prices and when questioned on it, they said "take it or leave it"..... So i left it!

How much was the 201t if you don't mind me asking?

I looked at spider jacks they were about 175inc vat. I asked one company about there,s which was 175 to see if it was inc vat. They said is it cash? I replied, no its card (debit card btw) they said well no, it's plus vat then!

Don,t think I,ll ever bother with them again!

Some people didn't seem bothered like you say, take it or leave it...

I saw a spider jack for sale today at HB's for £62.50! Tried to buy it for that:lol:, turns out some one had been messing with the price tags:biggrin:(and it wasn't me!)

Was £145 in the end buy I can't justify spending that at the moment when there ain't nothing wrong with my HC and VT.

Sent from my Galaxy S2