just a bit of a rant got to get it off my chest

Bob Rolfe

that cant be right. The way the bottles are strewn so eavenly along the road, and not any on the grass verges, looks a bit fishy. Are you sure something isn't amiss?? What I mean is, it doesnt look like the usual congregation of "youths", more like someone has driven along pouring them out the back of a pick up or summat.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about recycling the cans, I know the price of metal has gone down but you might make something from it perhaps to go towards signs. Is there not any police presence or is it know by the police this goes on? If the they do is it a case of 'yes we know it goes on, but it is not a public nuisance'

It really annoys me when I see this sort of thing.

I went to Salford Quays once. was a reet nice posh shopping area but there was a fair few track suit wearing "rudeboys" around. Went nearer the estates in Salford, It was like being in Hull but on the wrong side of the country hahaha. I still think theres summat not right with that picture.

I think a spot of lamping with high powered rifles would do the trick, shame my lab doesnt retrieve scumbags. That picture is so dis-heartening to how people perceive how the countryside and woodland areas should be treated. Hats off to you chap.

The beer cans etc is bad enough but to kill two deer just for the fun of it. you do all that work to encourage people outside and into a nice area. why cant they just stay inside and play the latest kill em all game on the xbox, while drinking them selves to death and leave the countryside and woodland to those of us who know how to enjoy it, manage it and respect it.

that cant be right. The way the bottles are strewn so eavenly along the road, and not any on the grass verges, looks a bit fishy. Are you sure something isn't amiss?? What I mean is, it doesnt look like the usual congregation of "youths", more like someone has driven along pouring them out the back of a pick up or summat.

Like i said in the rant east this is what ive thrown out of the bushes at the side of the path all of it was in clear view of the pathway that why i cleared it.

Look at the map mate there are two of us to cover this area ...... Im am squirrel basically just trees and the other guy dave is an ex publican great guy ex army loves the job glad to be out of the pub game im learning a new thing......but this thing will never replace being 70ft up in a pop in a little wind on a clear day with an 020 am a green house below you . . .Sorry again lads in on the sherry talkin about big trees gets of moist