just a bit of a rant got to get it off my chest

Bob Rolfe

just a bit of a rant got to get it off my chest. I work on a newly formed woodland area bang smack in the middle of salford. Yep i know what you gonna say "funny place to put a woodland" but to tell you the truth for the most of it the people in the area love whats being done and treat the area well and with respect walking the dog, picking doggie doo up, cycling with the kids, walking the babies to sleep and really appreciating the area.A lot of it has been reclaimed from either a rubbish dump or old sewer works and in a few more years it will be transform into something really beautiful all with money matched funded by the forestry commission

597653b5bd385_mysite.jpg.c7499f548b61842b0676d366ab97f334.jpg

as I say for the most of it !

the other week we had two deers killed on the site periphery it sickened me. This isn't a poaching thing where they are going in the pot still not a good thing seen as there aren't that many deer in salford you understand. It was just killing for the fun of it by kids who probably never seen a wild deer before or never will again

Then theres the alcoholics. did you know that if you are an alcoholic you get paid EXTRA MONEY to be one, enough for 4 pints a day, really pigged me right off seen as this was the job id lined up for the day

path.jpg.0e12bf6810a2887aca39d73bbc77793d.jpg

we call this tin can alley, no need to wonder why is there. This is where the low life turds go at night. i think that money being spent on the beer should got part on lethal injection cause they ain't getting better and the rest to help me clean this up. Over 30 bags of tin cans and bottle on a 50 meter section of woodland where its just been thrown in the bushes " it wont be seen there will it it doesn't matter". WELL IT DOES MATTER !

right its off my chest now....sorry for the rant :mad1:

Edited by Bob Rolfe

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just a bit of a rant got to get it off my chest. I work on a newly formed woodland area bang smack in the middle of salford. Yep i know what you gonna say "funny place to put a woodland" but to tell you the truth for the most of it the people in the area love whats being done and treat the area well and with respect walking the dog, picking doggie doo up, cycling with the kids, walking the babies to sleep and really appreciating the area.A lot of it has been reclaimed from either a rubbish dump or old sewer works and in a few more years it will be transform into something really beautiful all with money matched funded by the forestry commission

[ATTACH]9309[/ATTACH]

as I say for the most of it !

the other week we had two deers killed on the site periphery it sickened me. This isn't a poaching thing where they are going in the pot still not a good thing seen as there aren't that many deer in salford you understand. It was just killing for the fun of it by kids who probably never seen a wild deer before or never will again

Then theres the alcoholics. did you know that if you are an alcoholic you get paid EXTRA MONEY to be one, enough for 4 pints a day, really pigged me right off seen as this was the job id lined up for the day

[ATTACH]9310[/ATTACH]

we call this tin can alley, no need to wonder why is there. This is where the low life turds go at night. i think that money being spent on the beer should got part on lethal injection cause they ain't getting better and the rest to help me clean this up. Over 30 bags of tin cans and bottle on a 50 meter section of woodland where its just been thrown in the bushes " it wont be seen there will it it doesn't matter". WELL IT DOES MATTER !

right its off my chest now....sorry for the rant :mad1:

Nightmare Bob-sorry mate ( Was born in Salford )