What do people do in their spare time ?

nathan marshall

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work gets in the way of my hobbies.

Three hours road cycling today. Nice n slow, fat burners really. Took in a couple of climbs that got the heart rate going a bit, then just enjoyed the plod and took in the scenery.

Lamping tomorrow night on a new permission so it looks like I'll have to postpone Tuesday's job....:biggrin:

When not doing work related stuff my time is occupied with wife and two children.

After that I go to Pure Tech Racing, the worlds only Formula racing simulator centre. If any Arbtalkers live in my neck of the woods it would be a laugh to race together and there is a pub opposite.

It's the real thing that the F1 teams use and they pull up to 2.5G! It's the cheapest way to go car racing and I'm so addicted.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pivplf

Where abouts is that sounds a laugh. Is there a website anywhere!

is the yellow bike a muddy fox?looks like the one i had back in the day

That reminds me of a workmate who spent his last penny on a muddy fox when they first came out,for his sons birthday.

This was pikied when about 2 days old from outside his sons snooker club,and although he scoured all the backyards in town never found it of course.

Thats all we heard all day every day for weeks,that blinkin disapearing muddy fox.

My first mountain bike was the exact same model as the yellow one in the picture and that was stolen within a few months from school.

Then I had a further 3-4 stolen throughout the 90's. One benefit of these olds bikes now though is they are less likely to be stolen, its all the 3k full suss bikes that are getting stolen to order.

The thieves put together lists of what bikes live where by following people home from mountain bike centres, then they find a buyer for any one of the bikes on the list and then steal it, drop it straight off with it new owner so they only have possession of it for a short space of time.

Lamping tomorrow night on a new permission so it looks like I'll have to postpone Tuesday's job....:biggrin:

What gun will you be taking? Had a few hours out today with monkeysteve. Ended the day with 22 rabbits, 2 pigeons and a jackdaw. Shot of the day was a 140 yard rabbit.

well now today I went to the woods to play at being an ecologist as usual, heres a nice noctule roost found today, noisy mummies them noctules!

this Prunus avium is being hollowed out by the fungus Laetiporus sulphureus and due to the t/r ratio getting thin the limb now bends right over and sits upon a neighbour! Woodpeckers made a nest in it and now Noctules found it a fine maternity roost:001_cool:

So this is what i do in my spare time, I loves it:thumbup:

597660da917c1_ww10612057.jpg.42a08cdfbdb9992ee21ade4ac71216c2.jpg:

597660da8e909_ww10612056.jpg.1779960bbe0d56ecca92926d942aec5b.jpg